Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm Sorry

I just read the most amazing article. Ellen has always had a way of making me see that this illness will not conquer me unless I let it. She has done it again. And she made me cry in the process.

I have some amazing people in my life. They have all put up with a lot from me as I try to figure out what is going on with me. I won't name anyone, because I don't want anyone to feel left out should I forget them. I will however say, “Thank you.”

Thank you to those who have stood by me even when I am at my worst. Thank you to those who have helped me with little things: chores, children, etc. Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement.

To anyone I have hurt, I am so very sorry. It was never my intention to hurt anyone and it pains me greatly to know that I have. And I know that I have hurt a great many people. I have not followed through on things I said I would do. I have said unkind things that were not truly meant. If I could go back and correct it all, I would. Since I know that is not possible, I can only say I'm sorry and I will try very hard to not hurt anyone else.

All I can do is make the most of every day and try to not push anyone away any more than I already have.

Thank you and I love all of you.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 8, 2014 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Teri said...

Cindy,
You have such a beautiful heart. We'll always be around to love and support you.
Teri

 
At February 8, 2014 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Teri. You and Ellen both have given me such hope and good advice. It means so much to know that there are people out there like you both to help those of us just starting on this journey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home