Friday, December 27, 2013

Holiday Health

Yesterday, all four girls made it our house to start the rest of Christmas.  I love all of them very much, but my stress tolerance (or lack there of) sometimes gets the better of me.

Between about 6 hours in a car yesterday, a trip to Walmart with all 4 girls, and the opening of presents, I was not feeling good last night.  I was cranky, achy, and tired. I did get a very good night's sleep.  However, since I went to bed at 8 last night, I was awake by 4 this morning.

Today has been better.  They've had plenty to keep them occupied.  Though I've had a headache on and off today, I've managed to avoid a migraine (woot, progress).  I've also not taken a nap today, which is a rare thing.

As I'm typing this, I'm debating between early bed, since I'm tired, and waiting it out, so I can sleep in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home