Monday, January 20, 2014

Trying to be Positive

Yesterday was a horrific day, in terms of head pain.  I woke up with a small headache.  It got progressively worse and never stopped.  The whole day.  Pain meds didn't help the pain at all, just made it so I didn't really care about it too much.  I was at least able to be out of bed for a bit.  

Now today, I've had some head pains, but it hasn't been too bad so far.  (knock on wood)  I'm hoping that it either stays this way or goes away.  I would even settle for somewhere in between.  I have too much to do today to deal with a migraine.

I know it doesn't always work that way, but I have to try to be positive.  If I don't, I'm very likely to crawl back into bed and stay there.  If I don't try to be positive, then what is the point?  I'll just succumb to the pain before I really even have any.

I can't live my life that way.  My kids deserve better.  Ted deserves better.  And I deserve better.

Wish me luck today. Please.  I need it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home