Tuesday, December 17, 2013

/sigh

The neurologists office called just a bit ago to confirm my appointment tomorrow.  Of course, I said I would be there.  I've been waiting for over 2 months for this.  No way I would miss it.  Then they reminded me to bring the new patient paperwork they sent with me.  Ummm.....I never received any paperwork?  "We sent it to you on December 4th."  I still have not gotten anything other than a postcard saying that they moved.  No biggie, I just have to be there 15 minutes earlier to take care of that.  After hanging up, I wondered if there was anything else they might not have, such as the report from the MRI I had.  So I called them back.  Of course, they didn't have it.  Now I'm wondering what the hell my primary doctor sent them.  Do they even know all that I've been through in just the last 6 months or so.  Not to mention the last 2 1/2 years.

Getting the report to them was no big deal.  I just had to call the place I had it done and have them fax the report.  I'm just even more nervous about tomorrow than I already was.  It's frustrating knowing that my doctors aren't even communicating properly and I haven't even seen the neurologist yet.

/sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home