Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Last Day

Tomorrow, I get to see the neurologist again.  I'm excited, nervous, worried, and all manner of other emotions that I can't quite put into words right now.  I haven't been as good as I have wanted about writing down everything I have felt with my migraines in these last 6 weeks.  I have kept a diary of sorts.  It isn't all inclusive, but it does say when I have had a migraine and if it was a light or nasty one.  I have followed his directions with my medicine and I've even gone past the "cut back on caffeine" directions by completely cutting it out.

I've had a new symptom arise that concerns me.  I think I might be having anxiety attacks.  It's not every time, only during my aura phase, which is pretty rare anyway.  But it's enough to bother me.  I've also noticed that the restless leg issues I've had in the past have gotten worse.  Ted has told me of at least one night spent kicking.  I can tell when one is coming on, too.  It starts long before I fall asleep and it's always the left leg.  

I've gotten better at separating myself from things that are bothering me.  Usually, that is noises, but lights have bothered me more.  I'm very annoyed by that.  I'm tired of living in a cave.  I want to enjoy the sunlight.  My sunglasses just don't cut it anymore.  I think I will be talking to the doctor about them to see what he recommends.

In short, tomorrow needs to get here.  I need to express all my new concerns.  I need to tell him of the good things.  I just need to feel like I am progressing, even though it doesn't always feel like I am.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home