Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nasty Week Expected

Yesterday wasn't good.  Today has been bad. I don't expect tomorrow to be any better.

Why? This weather is causing nasty migraines.  I'm not even sure if they are multiple migraines. It might just be one that ebbs and flows.  It's a lot like Ted's fibromyalgia.  It's almost running just before the weather.

I know this is normal, especially for me.  I am just miserable since I can't take anything except for my anti nausea.  The reason for this is in the hopes of avoiding medication over use headache.

I've had head pain, nausea, and dizziness.  Lights and sounds are especially painful.  The homework battle today wasn't bad, just annoying, since Shannon was very hyper and distracted.  The stress from that did NOT help.

I am looking forward to my next neurologist appointment.  I'm hoping we can come up with something.  I've spent too much time in bed the last 2 days. I can't keep doing this.  I'm tired of being reduced to tears before the day has even really started.

/sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home