Monday, April 21, 2014

Medication Shuffle

I saw my neurologist again today.  He got to see me have a bit of a breakdown.  I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not, but he is aware of my mental state and how these constant headaches and migraines are affecting me.  

We have decided that the Topamax is not helping.  Since I am already having side affects at the relatively low dose I am taking, he wants me to stop taking it.  I am to start taking Trazodone instead.  The hope is that helping me to sleep better might help lessen the number of days I have migraines.  Right now, I am at a state of near-constant migraine and it's wearing me down very quickly.

I know there are many (100+) medications out there that are used for migraine prevention.  Since I haven't taken very many different ones yet, I know that finding the right combination could take some time.  It's just hard to be patient while in pain.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2019 at 11:21 PM , Blogger jaksandeep said...

Really amazing blog!!! I enjoyed the complete article? enormous written. parallel profits

 
At May 12, 2019 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

that is in intention of reality exceptional to answer..informative pronounce is completely exceptional to entre..thank you loads! Medications

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home