Saturday, April 12, 2014

Another Day in the Migraine World

I think I have a new migraine symptom, though I'm not sure. In the last few days, I have noticed a vibrating sensation in my body. I only notice it when I am lying down or completely relaxed. I'm not sure if it is happening at other times, I just don't notice it then. I've also noticed that the anxiety that I get from my aura has gotten worse. I don't know if it's because I'm getting the aura more often, if it's because the aura seems worse, or if there is some other reason.

I'm getting nervous about my sleep study next week. I “know” what to expect, both from what I have read and what my fiance has told me. Since I have never gone through one myself, however, I find myself a bit jittery over the prospect. I've also never been away from home overnight on a school night. I know that Ted and the girls will do just fine, but it's just one more thing for me to worry over.

I have a surgery scheduled (finally) in June. The check in time is 6am. That means either leaving my house at 4am or finding a way to stay overnight in Spokane the night before. If it was just myself to worry about, I would just deal with the drive. However, I won't be able to drive myself home and I don't want to ask Ted to get up and drive 2 hours then sit for however long it will take and then drive us both home.

I'm trying not to worry about all of this, but it's not an easy task.  



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 13, 2014 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Alex Cartwright said...

What is the surgery for?

 
At April 13, 2014 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am having my tubes tied. It's time to end the constant need for birth control.

 
At April 27, 2015 at 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy and I thought I had it bad. You are desperate to find answers and relief. I can understand that. Could part of the triggers/stress be from over responsibility of raising 4 girls? I am a middle daughter of 3 girls and I raised one son, and trying to please family members is stressful. Not that having children isn't rewarding, but in your case, maybe you need a babysitter also. A few other things, I do have restless leg on occasion but only after my migraine pain has left, my mom has RLS also but not bad. This is a medication I'm taking, Amitriptyline 10mg, it has helped me, but as you know there's never one answer. Good Luck you sure deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home