Friday, March 14, 2014

Real Fun Migraine Today

Today's migraine was such a fun one. There was the joy of rain, the wonders of wind, the pleasant nausea, and the lovely inability to focus. The focus issue was especially bad today and I had a really hard time figuring out why. I just figured it was one of those nasty migraines. Well, it turns out I messed up my meds this morning. Instead of taking my morning medications this morning, I took my nighttime ones. That's four medicines that all make me sleepy. No wonder I couldn't focus! Boy, did I feel dumb when I grabbed my pill minder and noticed that tonight's pills where missing. You can bet I skipped tonight's dose. I think I've done enough damage for today. I'm off to bed and hoping tomorrow is better.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home