Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week 3 :(

I so don't want to wait anymore for my neurologist appointment.  I am in the middle of my 3rd week with a pretty much constant headache and a migraine every day.  There are days my nausea is so bad that I really don't want to eat.  I force myself to anyways because I know if I don't, the nausea will just get worse.

Luckily, I have an amazing man in my life that is helping me deal with all of this.  He has been the best thing for me.  He is my cheering section when I feel down and my kick in the pants when I need the extra push to do what needs doing.

My kids are also dealing with all of this fairly well.  They don't like that mom doesn't feel good, but they are getting better at helping me cope with it.

I have some wonderful friends and family that have been very supportive of all the changes we have had to make in the journey to helping me feel better.  Thank you, all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home