Saturday, November 2, 2013

Long Week

It's been a long week. 

I've retaken the pulse oximetry test.  This time it had over 8 hours of information, so they should be able to get some sort of results from it.

I've scheduled an appointment with the neurologist, though it's not until the middle of December.

I've gotten a referral to an OB/GYN to talk about getting my tubes tied in the hopes that maybe "natural" hormones vs "synthetic" hormones will possibly help.

I volunteered for the book fair at the kids' school for 2 hours.

Through all of this has been a constant headache with a migraine every day. The nausea alone is enough to drive me crazy.  I feel like I'm on the verge of losing my mind.  I want to just give in, lay down and cry it all out.  But I can't, at least not yet.  It's just me and the kids right now, so I have to be strong enough to be here for them.  

Hopefully, when my fiance gets back with the new anti nausea, I'll be able to get some relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home