Monday, November 4, 2013

/Sigh

I know I've done a lot more complaining on this blog than anything else so far.  For that I am sorry.  It's still the beginning of this journey (for the most part) and I am still trying to figure out how to live with it.

Today is day 9 of straight headaches with a migraine every day.  Obviously, I can't take my abortive medicine every day or I will wind up with a rebound headache.  I've had to push through as much as possible.  What that means is, a nap almost every day, cancelling any appointment that I can and struggling through what I have to.  This also means that my poor (and amazing) fiance has had to bear the brunt of everything.  My children have also had to do without me for quite a bit.  I've tried to be there for them, but it's hard when my head feels like it's going to explode.

School days are a mix of good and bad.  Good, because I can relax without having to worry about neglecting my kids while they are at school.  Bad, because once they get home, the homework battle begins.  Being little girls, they tend to over dramatize when things don't work the way they think they are supposed to.  This gives me a headache at the best of times.  When I already have a headache, this makes us all cranky. I have very little patience lately, which is not a good thing when dealing with kids.

/sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home